Here are the additional resources for employers seeking fertility insurance facts cited by RESOLVE’s Coverage at Work toolkit.There’s no one-size fits all solution for individuals dealing with infertility, which is why comprehensive family building benefits help foster employee loyalty, retention, and satisfaction.
- EMD Serono: Employers and Evidence-Based Infertility Benefits
- Family Equality Council: LGBTQ Family Building Survey
- FertilityIQ: The FertilityIQ Family Builder Workplace Index: 2017 – 2018
- Glassdoor: 4 in 5 Employees Want Benefits or Perks More Than a Pay Raise; Glassdoor Employment Confidence Survey
- Mercer Health & Benefits: Employer experience with, and attitudes toward, coverage of infertility treatment
- Willis Towers Watson: Two-thirds (66%) of employers expect to offer fertility benefits by 2019, up from 55% in 2017