There’s no one-size-fits all solution for individuals dealing with infertility just like there’s no one-size-fits all way to obtain coverage through your employer. Here are additional employee resources for requesting fertility insurance cited by RESOLVE’s Coverage at Work toolkit. Use this information to ask your workplace for fertility insurance benefits.
- Mercer 2021 Fertility Benefits Study
- EMD Serono: Employers and Evidence-Based Infertility Benefits
- Family Equality Council: LGBTQ Family Building Survey
- FertilityIQ: The FertilityIQ Family Builder Workplace Index: 2019 – 2020
- Glassdoor: 4 in 5 Employees Want Benefits or Perks More Than a Pay Raise; Glassdoor Employment Confidence Survey
- Willis Towers Watson: Two-thirds (66%) of employers expect to offer fertility benefits by 2019, up from 55% in 2017