Today’s employers are very philanthropic and encourage employees to donate, fundraise and volunteer for your favorite cause. There are many convenient ways to contribute to RESOLVE through workplace programs provided by your employer:
- Company donation match – you make a donation, they match it
- Payroll deductions – automatic donations through your payroll department
- Employer fundraising match program – employer matches your efforts when you raise funds for RESOLVE
- Employer volunteer hour match program – some donate dollars for volunteer hours worked
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – federal and state employees may donate through the CFC. RESOLVE CFC number is #10742.
You may not realize that your company has a matching gifts program to recognize employees’ generosity. Some companies even match gifts from spouses and retirees. Find out here if your company will match your donation to RESOLVE.
Questions about the workplace match, contact Cindy Hollister, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the search tool does not include every single employer with matching programs. If your employer is not listed in the search tool, please still ask your HR department about charitable matches.
For Federal and State Employees only:
Federal and state employees and members of the military are encouraged to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Open enrollment is typically in the fall of each year.
If you give through CFC, designate RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association as your recipient. If you have given to RESOLVE in past CFC campaigns, you need to make a new designation each year, so please remember RESOLVE. Our CFC number is 10742. If you have questions about the CFC campaign, please contact us at email@example.com.
RESOLVE’s Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN) is 23-7413696