RESOLVE actively seeks partnerships with businesses, professionals, and companies which share our mission to ensure that anyone challenged in their family building has access to all family building options. RESOLVE corporate partners and sponsors make a commitment of their time, money, and other resources to advance common goals within the infertility community.
Who is RESOLVE?
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association was established in 1974 and is dedicated to ensuring that all people challenged in their family building journey reach resolution through being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act. RESOLVE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Your Partnership Dollars in Action
- Since 2016, RESOLVE and our advocacy partners have helped pass laws providing IVF and/or fertility preservation coverage for more than 36 million people.
- More than 380,000 employees have better family building benefits through their employers, thanks to RESOLVE’s Coverage at Work Program.
- In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, RESOLVE transformed its in-person support group program to a virtual format, with 90% reporting that these monthly virtual groups improved their sense of well-being and community.
- In 2020, National Infertility Awareness Week® was featured by major news and media outlets including ABC News, Good Morning America, The TODAY Show, People, and Forbes.
- Nearly one million people relied on RESOLVE’s website last year to learn about their family building options which empowers them to make decisions about their care.
Why Partner with RESOLVE?
Your partnership with RESOLVE demonstrates your commitment to strengthening the infertility movement, the family building community, and the patients/consumers we serve. Not only will your partnership with RESOLVE complement your organization’s social responsibility to family building, but your support will also directly advance the community efforts needed to increase access to care.
Advocacy and Legislation
RESOLVE is the only patient advocacy group in the U.S. fighting for the rights of all people struggling to build a family. Threats to medical treatment are strong and frequent; our voice must be heard, and we must work together to make it strong.
RESOLVE uniquely connects the family building community – patients, clinicians, medical organizations, regulatory agencies, other advocacy organizations and industry professionals supporting the field – to increase dialogue and action through a variety of events and programs.
Consumer Awareness and Action
RESOLVE provides consumers and patients with uncompromised information and awareness to empower and inspire them to act.
How does RESOLVE Advocate, Support and Empower?
RESOLVE is a trusted resource and leader. With more than a million impressions a month on our digital media platforms and website, 900+ volunteers, local events, and public awareness campaigns, we ensure that the community works together to increase access to care throughout the U.S. We continually defend against attempts to restrict or eliminate care, advocate for increased access to all family building options, and provide research and data to support positive public policy for the entire community.
Our activities include:
- National Infertility Awareness Week® founder and organizer
- Annual Federal Advocacy Day. co-hosted with ASRM
- State Advocacy Days in select state capitals
- Active participant in coalition to make the Adoption Tax Credit refundable and permanent
- Coverage at Work Program
- Nationwide support group structure serving thousands each month
- Media source and contributor
- Website and Social Media presence providing support and information
- Multi-year Collaboration with ASRM on Access to Care projects
- Corporate Council, Physicians Council, and Inclusion Council
Current Partnership Levels
|Friend Partner||Investment of $5,000-$9,999|
|Supporter Partner||Investment of $10,000-$14,999|
|Hope Partner||Investment of $15,000-$19,999|
|Advocate Partner||Investment of $20,000-$24,999|
|Champion Partner||Investment of $25,000-$29,999|
|Custom Partnership||Investment of $30,000 and above|
Other Ways to Support RESOLVE
Our reach and impact is stronger through our partnerships. Help advance our mission in a unique and impactful way. Whether its advocacy, patient education, public education and awareness, research and data, or emotional support that inspires you, let’s talk about how we can work together.
Align your brand with the cause that brings much needed support programs and fights for the rights of the infertility community, and create a mutually beneficial partnership that furthers RESOLVE’s mission.
If you are interested in learning about how you can financially support RESOLVE through the sale of your goods or services, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703.556.7172 to discuss this option.
Participate in Programs and Events
Thank You Corporate Partners
To learn more about a partnership with RESOLVE, please contact:
Barbara Collura, RESOLVE’s President/CEO