2020 TCS New York City Marathon!
We have selected our team but welcome your interest and would love to consider you if we have additional bibs.
Run in one of the greatest marathons on earth, the TCS New Your City Marathon, and support RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. The NYC Marathon is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2020 and promises to be the biggest and most exciting event of its kind. Be a part of this incredible, historic race and add meaning to your miles by joining our team.
Why join our team?
RESOLVE team members who agree to raise a minimum of $2,500 for RESOLVE will receive guaranteed entry into the 2020 TCS New York City.
RESOLVE team members will also receive:
- A personal fundraising page to make your outreach simple
- Fundraising support from RESOLVE development staff
- Access to free marathon training plans
- Great t-shirt and swag to show your RESOLVE team spirit
- All our thanks for helping to support our mission and make our work possible
Our fundraising minimum is $2,500. Although fundraising $2,500 may sound daunting we are here to help you. RESOLVE will provide tools and support to team members to ensure success. The funds you raise help us fulfill our mission of ensuring that all people challenged in their family building journey reach resolution through being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act.
The TCS New York City Marathon course runs through all five of New York City’s boroughs: Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Manhattan’s iconic Central Park. It is a 26.2-mile block party through the world’s most diverse city, and a model for big-city marathons around the world. For race details, please visit the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon.
Covid-19 Pandemic considerations:
- If the marathon is postponed or cancelled, team members will not be held to their fundraising commitment. Donations received via fundraising efforts continue to be non-refundable.
- If the marathon is postponed or cancelled, team members will have a guaranteed spot on our team for the postponed event or the 2021 event if 2020 is cancelled. Any fundraising already done will count toward the team member’s fundraising commitment.
- We will wait until we have some clarity before we ask team members to register for the marathon and will follow their policy regarding refunds.
Already have entry in the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon, but still want to join our team? We welcome you!
For more information, please email email@example.com.