We welcome your gifts from your donor advised fund.

Donor advised funds (DAFs) are growing in popularity as a convenient way to support the charities you love while maximizing the tax benefits of your donation.

But funding your Donor Advised Fund is just step one. We’ve made it easier for you to put your DAF donations to work to help people challenged in their family building journey by requesting a grant from your fund for RESOLVE.

  • If your Donor Advised Fund is managed by Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon Charitable Gift Fund you can start your grant request using the form at right. Use RESOLVE, INC. in the designation box. 
  • We’ve provided links below to other popular funds where you can start your grant request.

Additional Funds:

Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund
T. Rowe Price Charitable
Raymond James Charitable
U.S. Charitable Gift Trust®

Don’t see your fund here? Call our development staff at 703-556-7172  or email development@resolve.org to get help. Thanks for all you do through your grant requests from your Donor Advised Fund.

RESOLVE’s Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN) is 23-7413696