You have a story to tell. Let it be told.
Your story is important to the mission of preserving stories for the future.
What is the power of storytelling? Telling your personal story in a way that others can understand can have an impact on removing harmful stigmas associated with infertility and family building options. It’s not so much the details of the process, but instead how your story impacted your life and others around you. If we are going to change the narrative, we need to tell our own story it in a way that will create change. Become a powerful storyteller.
Need some inspiration?
Here are some suggestions on how to become a powerful storyteller:
- Infertility changed my life by…
- My infertility had an impact on…
- What you don’t know is…
- The truth about trying to conceive/building a family is…
- I’m a family building professional…
What is your story?
- Write your personal, 500 word or less story in first person.
- Submit your 500 word or less infertility personal story via this survey.
- Please note, any specific clinic, doctor, company or medication brand references will be removed at the discretion of RESOLVE.
Your submission must be your own personal story. Entries submitted with links or that reference professional sites, organizations, or products will likely not be featured.
Once your submission is received it will be reviewed and mildly edited (mostly for formatting and to keep it consistent with other story entries). Please note although every story is very important to the mission of infertility awareness, your story may or may not be posted. To see if your story has been featured, check out the RESOLVE Personal Stories page. By submitting your story, you are also giving RESOLVE the right to reuse your story in other social media or web content.
Read The Personal Stories Here
Submit Your Personal Story Here