The following information is updated daily. The RESOLVE’s COVID-19 Support Resource Center is dedicated to creating opportunities to connect and support one another while RESOLVE events and gatherings have been postponed due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). If you’re interested in volunteering for a virtual event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advice for Those Trying to Conceive During COVID-19 Webinar
Tips for a Telehealth Appointment with Your IVF Clinic Webinar
How to Find Support in a Social Distancing Environment Webinar:
How to Cope with the News Your Cycle was Postponed Webinar:
- Call the RESOLVE HelpLine if you need to talk to someone.
- “Reducing Stress Tips” from our partners at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- RESOLVE support groups are transitioning from in-person to virtual meetings. Please contact the hosts in your area to see if/when they are holding virtual meetings via Google Hangout or Zoom. RESOLVE is also offering monthly virtual peer-led support groups in two time zones, open to anyone struggling to build a family, regardless of location.
- Find a mental health professional who is knowledgeable about the family building journey to help you handle the stress and anxiety during this uncertain time: RESOLVE’s Professional Services Directory.
- Inspire.com is an online platform that hosts RESOLVE’s online support community. IOS users also can download their app.
- RESOLVE’s Facebook Page –we will be using this page to hold Facebook live events with experts and our own community members.
- Tweet @resolveorg the impact of this virus on your family building community. Use #COVID19TTC.
- Follow #IFCommunityOffers on Twitter and Instagram to learn about offers from clinics and businesses.
- Share your story on Instagram and tag us.
- Availability of Infertility Treatments and COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Fertility
- COVID-19 and Infertility Patient Experience
- RESOLVE Statement on COVID-19
Updated June 16, 2020