The following information is updated daily. The RESOLVE’s COVID-19 Support Resource Center is dedicated to creating opportunities to connect and support one another while RESOLVE events and gatherings have been postponed due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). If you’re interested in volunteering for a virtual event, please email email@example.com.
How to Find Support in a Social Distancing Environment Webinar:
How to Cope with the News Your Cycle was Postponed Webinar:
- “Reducing Stress Tips” from our partners at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- RESOLVE support groups are transitioning from in-person to virtual meetings. Please contact the hosts in your area to see if/when they are holding virtual meetings via Google Hangout or Zoom. RESOLVE will also be offering additional support opportunities so check this page for updates and let us know how we can better support you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a mental health professional who is knowledgeable about the family building journey to help you handle the stress and anxiety during this uncertain time: RESOLVE’s Professional Services Directory.
- Inspire.com is an online platform that hosts RESOLVE’s online support community. IOS users also can download their app.
- RESOLVE’s Facebook Page –we will be using this page to hold Facebook live events with experts and our own community members.
- Tweet @resolveorg the impact of this virus on your family building community. Use #COVID19TTC.
- Follow #IFCommunityOffers on Twitter and Instagram to learn about offers from clinics and businesses.
- Share your story on Instagram and tag us.
Updated March 26, 2020