Call 866.NOT.ALONE (866.668.2566)
With the RESOLVE HelpLine, you are NOT ALONE. You can connect with a trained volunteer who has experience with infertility and can help you navigate the resources available to you.
Please be advised: Our HelpLine volunteers are peer leaders and are not professionally trained medical or mental health professionals. If you require the advice of a professional, please consult your local fertility specialist or mental health professional. RESOLVE has a professional services directory, in addition to professionally-led support groups, to help with your search, if needed.
Call 866.NOT.ALONE (866.668.2566) to talk with someone who has been on a similar journey as you are now and can share their insights about:
- Newly Diagnosed with Infertility (extension 1)
- Adoption (extension 2)
- IVF/ART (extension 3)
- Living Child Free (extension 4)
- Male Factor Infertility (extension 5)
- Infertility after Age 40 (extension 6)
- Recurrent Miscarriage (extension 7)
- Apoyo a la infertilidad en español (extension 8)
- Third-Party Reproduction (extension 9)
- RESOLVE Resources (extension 10)
The HelpLine is a voicemail system where you can leave a message on any topic related to infertility. One of our volunteers will return your call within 1-3 days. If you do not receive a return call within 3 days, please contact RESOLVE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m Charla and I’ve been a HelpLine volunteer since 2009. I know that the infertility journey can be difficult and often lonely. I’m eager to answer your questions and offer support in any way possible.