COVID-19 and Fertility
If you are actively trying to conceive or are currently expecting, it is understandable that you have many questions surrounding COVID-19 and if the vaccination is right for you. Learn more here about COVID-19 and fertility below.
We work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), and many other leading health care organizations to get up-to-date information regarding guidelines, research, and resources.
Here’s what they have to say about the COVID-19 vaccination and how it impacts infertility and pregnancy:
CDC Resources on Vaccines and Fertility:
- COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- COVID-19 Vaccines PSA: Fertility – Dr. Katie – YouTube
- COVID-19 Vaccines PSA: Fertility – Dr. Walters – YouTube
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines – CDC
ASRM Resources on Vaccines and Fertility:
- COVID-19 Study on Fertility and Vaccines
- COVID-19 Joint Statement regarding COVID-19 and Male Fertility
ACOG Resources on Vaccines and Pregnancy:
RESOLVE Resource on COVID-19