Financing Programs for Fertility Treatment
RESOLVE has compiled the following list of infertility financing programs and services available to consumers to help pay for reproductive health medical treatment and medications. Please contact each company directly for full program details and to determine if it is right for you. RESOLVE does not endorse any of the listed programs and services.
Financial Resources for Family Building
The majority of the phone calls we receive at RESOLVE are from men and women with questions about how to finance their treatments. We hear you, the cost of infertility diagnosis, treatment and associated medications can be extremely high, but finding specific infertility financing programs can be difficult.
RESOLVE has compiled the following list of infertility financing programs and services available to consumers to help pay for reproductive health medical treatment and medications. Please contact each company directly for full program details and to determine if it is right for you.
RESOLVE does not endorse any of the listed programs and services.
Updated August 28, 2023
We understand how personal this journey can be. That’s why we partner with your Ally Lending fertility care provider to offer affordable fertility financing solutions, making it easier for you to focus on your path to parenthood.
- We have you covered every step of the way by financing the cost of your IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, and more.
- Prequalification with no credit impact
- Choose from 24-84-month loan options with flexible payment terms
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) starting at 3.99%, one of the lowest in the industry. Our full range is 3.99-21.99%.
- Wide range of loan amounts ($750-$40,000)
- No application fee, down payment, or penalty to pay off early
- Contact our Dedicated Fertility Team at 1-877-278-0919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit https://www.ally.com/personal-loans/medical-loans/fertility-financing/ to explore your options
ARC® Fertility (Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc.) is a nationwide network of top fertility clinics offering discounted treatment packages and financing.
- ARC® One, Two or Three-Cycle Plus packages include up to three live cycles plus three frozen cycles.
- ARC® Success Program – Offered with the Two or Three-Cycle Plus, if a live birth is achieved on the first or second cycle, patient would receive a refund for any unused cycles.
- ARC® Pharmacy Plan offers the patient the ability to purchase and finance fertility medications.
- Package pricing is also available for: Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Egg Donor Package, Gestational Carrier Package, ICSI, PGS/PGD, IUI, and tubal reversal and urological services.
Qualifications: ARC treatment packages and financing are available at clinics within the ARC network. ARC provides best-in-class fertility financing options—rates and eligibility depend on credit history. Patients should call ARC directly to learn more about specific packages and apply for financing.
Contact: Call the Patient Services Team: 888-990-2727 or visit www.arcfertility.com
BUNDL is a new twist on an old invention. We offer patients the option to BUNDL their IVF cycles in a way that best suits their clinical and financial needs, which not only increases their chance of success, but also provides peace of mind along the way. For more information you can find us on out website at www.bundlfertility.com or email us at email@example.com.
CapexMD specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. With our easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures that the cost of treatment is not necessarily an obstacle to achieving dreams of having a family.
Loan options include financing for fertility medications and genetic testing. Once approved, our Fertility Loan Specialists work closely with the Clinics in our network to ensure that funds are secured prior to the commencement of treatment.
Contact: Go to www.capexmd.com and select the “Participating Centers” tab.
CNY Fertility offers in house financing up to two years for any treatment including IUI, IVF, FET, Donor Eggs, Tubal Ligation Reversals, Vasectomy Reversals, and more. There is an account management fee of roughly $40/month but there is no interest charged for financing. Most treatments can start after your first month’s payment. For example, patients can start an IVF Treatment Cycle with only $205 down and pay the rest over a two year period.
Qualifications: All you need is an active debit or credit card and have your treatment done at CNY Fertility. The cost of treatment is the number one barrier to seeking quality fertility medicine and we at CNY know that as well as anyone. If you need help affording your treatment, we are here for you. You do not need to live in any particular state or even country for that matter, nor do you need a certain credit score.
Contact: Visit https://www.cnyfertility.com/affording-treatment/payment-plans/ for more information.
DepositaGift.com: IVF and Adoption Gift Registry for Cash Contributions
Create a Registry To Raise Money For Your Fertility or Adoption Needs. Deposit a Gift is a way to share what you are going through with family and friends and give them an opportunity to provide you with financial and emotional support. What do you get?
- Micro-site to share your story with friends and family
- Customizable cash gift registry to detail the process and allow people to contribute online via credit card
- Chart to track contributions and thank supporters
- Easy Redemption Options: Free ACH direct deposit or Personal Check
- Password protection available
EggFund helps the 1 in 8 Americans with infertility afford their dream of having a family.
Started by an infertility sufferer, EggFund works with vetted financial partners who offer more affordable loans for IVF, egg freezing, adoption, and surrogacy. EggFund’s clients can finance all aspects of the process, including medical treatment, testing, and medication; agency, attorney and storage fees.
- Financing from $5,000 to $100,000
- Choose any doctor, any clinic, pharmacy or agency
- No Fees —no application, no origination, no prepayment fees
- Low, Fixed Rates
- Quick online application, approval, and funding
- You can check available rates before you apply
EggFund brings Freedom, Flexibility and Empowerment to you.
Qualifications: A minimum credit score of 660 to be eligible
EMD Serono: Compassionate Care Program
The EMD Serono Compassionate Care Program provides discounted medication to eligible self-pay patients pursuing fertility treatment based on financial need or military status. The first program of its kind, Compassionate Care was designed to make fertility treatments more affordable if your medications aren’t covered by insurance. The program enrolled nearly 8,000 patients in 2020, saving them approximately $11.7M.*
Compassionate Care Program Qualifications:
- Eligible income-based patients† may save up to 50% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono fertility medicine.
- Eligible active/inactive military personnel and veterans receive a minimum of 10% off and might be eligible for additional savings up to 50% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono fertility medications
- A minimum purchase is not required for eligibility
Contact: For eligibility information, program details and requirements, and enrollment form, please visit here.
EMD Serono: Compassionate Corps Program
EMD Serono is committed to supporting eligible military personnel with family-building options through the Compassionate Corps Program. This program helps eligible, uninsured, medically retired veterans who have suffered service-related injuries affecting their fertility or their spouses.
Compassionate Corps Program Qualifications:
To be eligible for the Compassionate Corps program, you must be a retired member of the military or the spouse of one, and a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who meets each of the following criteria:
- Is infertile due to a service-related injury
- Is not privately or publicly insured for infertility medications
- Is medically retired
- Has been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring in-vitro fertilization (IVF)/assisted reproductive technology (ART)
- Is not eligible for coverage under the Fertility Veterans Act
Contact: For eligibility information, program details and requirements, and enrollment form, please visit here.
*Data based on average year-to-date savings.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals: IVF Greenlight
IVF Greenlight is a patient savings program offered by Ferring Pharmaceuticals to make fertility treatment more affordable for cash paying patients. The program offers savings on human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), progesterone, and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) products. Eligible patients will receive a 50% discount on BRAVELLE and 15% discounts on MENOPUR, NOVAREL, and ENDOMETRIN. IVF Greenlight is available to all cash paying patients, irrespective of income. There are no financial criteria to qualify and no income verification documents to complete.
Qualifications: No financial eligibility criteria – Cash paying patients just need a valid prescription for at least 10 vials of Bravelle and 10 vials of Menopur.
Information: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form, visit www.ivfgreenlight.com.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals through MDR Pharmaceutical Care: Heart for Heroes Program
Ferring is offering select fertility products to eligible infertile veterans and their spouses at no cost through MDR Pharmaceutical Care. A physician certifies the veteran’s eligibility on the medication order form and sends it to MDR. The medication is shipped directly to the veteran and his/her spouse.
Qualifications: Medically separated from active duty; Department of Defense Category 2 or 3 veteran; the service related injury resulted in infertility requiring assisted reproduction; must be a resident of the U.S.; patient and/or spouse has no insurance for IVF medications.
Contact Information: For eligibility information and program details, contact MDR Pharmaceutical Care at 1-800-515-DRUG (3784) or www.heartforheroes.org.
Fertility Access offers a variety of refund and discount options for patients pursuing IVF treatment which bundle fees for significant cost savings. Our programs also provide peace of mind, with refund options in the event treatment is unsuccessful. There are multiple options to suit patients’ unique treatment and financial needs.
- 100% Refund Program: Includes 3 retrievals and unlimited frozen embryo transfers
- 50% Refund Program: Includes 2 retrievals and unlimited frozen embryo transfers
- Multi-Cycle Discount Program: Includes 2 or 3 retrievals and unlimited frozen embryo transfers
There is nothing for you to do other than ask your Financial Counselor or a Fertility Access Patient Concierge to apply on your behalf. Most patients have already completed all necessary tests; if not, you will be informed if any additional testing is necessary.
Fertility Lab Sciences: Assure IVF Refund Program
The Assure IVF Refund Program allows patients to pay a fixed, discounted fee for up to three fresh and three frozen cycles. If a successful birth has not been achieved after completing the allotted cycles, the patient will receive a refund of 80% to 100% of their program fees (patient and treatment dependent). The Assure IVF Program has partnered with American Healthcare Lending, providing a financing option to fund their participation in the program.
Qualifications: Patients must meet the Assure IVF Refund Program eligibility criteria and submit an application through their chosen center’s business office representative – please contact Assure IVF for more information.
Contact: Visit the Assure IVF Refund Program website, call us at 720.201.8661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Family offers people a new way to pay for IVF, egg freezing, and donor cycles by replacing the big upfront cost of treatment with customized monthly payment plans.
- Affordable: Plans start at $300 a month with interest rates as low as 0%
- Fertility Focused: With medication and lab discounts plus fertility coaching Future Family is the only financing company specifically dedicated to fertility care
- 24/7 Support: All of Future Family’s Fertility Coaches are registered nurses available via text, video, or email to make you fertility experience as smooth and stress free as possible.
Hera Fertility is a financial partner who can help you get affordable payment plans for your fertility treatment. Get multiple plans with just one application and our fertility advisors can help answer your questions and equip you to advocate in your fertility journey. Get started today at HeraFertility.co
Qualifications: Typically look for borrowers who are 18 or older, U.S. citizens or permanent residents with a valid Social Security number, have a steady income, and who have a good credit history.
Thanks to a generous gift from Alan and Emily Feit, Jewish Free Loan (we are non-sectarian, and do not need to be Jewish to receive funding) can address the needs of individuals and couples in Southern California struggling with infertility, in vitro fertilization bills, and expenses, by providing them with interest-free loans of up to $15,000. Two guarantors with steady income and good credit are required for these loans.
Jewish Free Loan hopes to relieve the financial burden that mounting expenses related to in vitro fertilization can place upon families struggling to conceive.
- Interest-free loan up to $15,000
- Choose any doctor, any clinic, pharmacy or agency, Check goes directly to you
- Zero Interest, Zero Fees
- Quick online application, followed by in person meeting
- Check for full amount mailed to applicant once loan is approved
- Fast turn- around (typically takes 1-2 weeks)
- Loans are paid back in small monthly increments over a 3-5 year period
- We do not check credit score of applicant
- Applicant must reside in Los Angeles or Ventura County.
- Two guarantors with steady income and credit of 680 or higher is required.
- Guarantors must reside in the state of California and be 25 years or older.
Don’t let cost be a barrier to your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
- One loan for up to 3 services including IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, egg preservation or donor services
- A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
- Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit until you select a plan and move forward
Contact: Visit lendingclub.com/fertility to explore your options.
Features: Flexible, low monthly payments offered through LendingUSA can make fertility financing more affordable.
- Pre-approvals from $1,000 – $35,000
- Low Monthly Payments & Fixed Rates
- Check Your Rate Without Impacting Your Credit Score
Patients can calculate their potential monthly payment by completing a 1 page application for an initial review of options with no impact to their credit score.
Contact: Visit lendingusa.com/fertility to get started.
About Morgan RX Loans: Our program, Morgan RX Loans, is designed to provide financial assistance and support to individuals and couples who are pursuing fertility treatments. We understand the emotional and financial challenges that often come with this journey, and our aim is to alleviate some of the financial burden associated with fertility treatments. We're an innovative company dedicated to consistently delivering stress-free, top-notch services.
Qualifications: To qualify for our loan program, individuals or couples are only required to complete a straightforward application process. We assess eligibility primarily based on their financial information provided within the application. Once approved, we swiftly issue a voucher directly to their chosen fertility clinic, enabling them to cover the costs of their treatment. Additionally, we offer the convenient option of financing medications, ensuring comprehensive support throughout their fertility journey.
Program Information: You can find detailed information about our program, including application instructions, eligibility requirements, and contact information, on our official website. Please visit the following link: https://www.morganrxloans.com/
New Life Agency, Inc. and LightStream: Financing Through New Life Agency in Partnership with LightStream
New Life Agency, Inc., in partnership with LightStream, provides financing options for all assisted reproduction insurance needs, including surrogacy and fertility medications purchased through Walgreens Pharmacies.
Qualifications: Patients and intended parents with good to excellent credit can apply for a New Life Fertility Financing loan through LightStream. It is a streamlined, virtually paperless loan process that can provide funds for all assisted reproduction insurance needs, including surrogacy and fertility medications purchased through Walgreens Pharmacies. LightStream loans may be obtained from $5,000 to $100,000 at low fixed rates.* The loan is unsecured, with no liens or collateral requirements. Upon submission, applicants will receive a quick response during business hours. Once approved, funds can be deposited directly into the client’s bank account as soon as the same day with no fees, down payment, or prepayment penalties.
Contact: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form, call 877-952-5433 (LIFE) or visit www.newlifeagency.com
New Life Agency: Assisted Reproduction Insurance Program®
A program offering ten doctor-recommend insurance plan options for individual fertility needs. If pregnancy is not achieved, the program offers refunds and credits if there is no success or transfers to egg donor plans within the program during the 18-month enrollment term. The program combines insurance coverage with preferred provider organization rates. The program offers discounts on fertility medications through Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy.
Qualifications: Patients may request their IVF doctor to join the preferred provider network.
Pharmaceuticals covered: By Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy
Contact: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form, Call 877-952-LIFE (5433) or visit www.newlifeagency.com
This program provides financing for any fertility expense including medical treatments and procedures, medications and even travel expenses. Patients can receive fertility financing of up to $100,000, longer term options out to 84 months, and a loan product with no harmful retroactive interest or pre-payment penalties. In addition, patients can receive immediate decisions for loans under $35,000 with a loan inquiry process that can be completed from anywhere on any device without affecting their credit.
Qualifications: Individuals must submit an online loan inquiry and meet basic loan criteria: credit score, annual income, etc. Individuals also must go through a fertility or reproductive clinic enrolled through the Prosper Fertility and Reproductive Financing Program. Contact Prosper to determine if your clinic qualifies.
ReUnite Rx is a technology and software development company with a focus on the fertility medication industry. The mission is to ReUnite the goals of the patient, physician, and pharmacist to provide better access and quality of healthcare. ReUnite Rx works with drug manufacturers to bring improved service and affordability to its patient members. ReUnite Rx’s network of pharmacies work with every fertility clinic in the United States to improve the patient experience.
ReUnite Rx has discount medication programs including ReUnite Assist (financial need based program), ReUnite Assist for Veterans, ReUnite Oncofertility (fertility preservation for cancer patients), and many other programs. ReUnite Rx software solutions ease the workflow for pharmacies prescription management as well as mobile applications to help patients navigate through their fertility journey.
Reunite Assist eligibility qualifications:
- Non-insured prescriptions (100% cash pay)
- Current proof of income (1040 tax document)
- Only available at participating ReUnite Rx pharmacies
- Discount expires one year from the date issued
- Cannot be combined with other discount programs
ReUnite Assist for Veterans eligibility requirements:
- DD214 form
ReUnite Oncofertility eligibility requirements:
- Self-pay patient (no fertility drug benefits)
- Female patients requiring cancer treatments affecting their fertility
- No prior chemotherapy
- Completed patient application form and oncologist form
- Current proof of income (1040 tax document)
Contact: For more information visit www.ReUniteRx.com.
In order to help make fertility treatment affordable for as many people as possible, we offer a discount program for individuals and couples without IVF insurance coverage.
Qualifications: This program is available to patients with an annual household income of less than $115,000.00 (including business incomes, rents, capital gains, etc.). Other terms and conditions apply, and applicants may be asked to provide financial information including tax returns and a household financial statement.
Contact: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form visit www.RMAspecialists.com, or call 855-RMA-inPA
Shady Grove Fertility: Shared Risk 100% Refund Guarantee for IVF and Donor Egg
Shared Risk 100% Refund Guarantee patients up to 6 fresh cycles of IVF or Donor Egg treatment for one flat fee. All frozen embryo transfer cycles are included in the fee. If you do not take home a baby or choose to stop treatment at anytime, you will receive a 100% refund – it’s that simple. Financing is available through Fertility Finance.
Qualifications: Patients who have completed a full medical screening and are considered good candidates for IVF or Donor Egg are eligible for the Shared Risk 100% Refund Guarantee. Women must be less than 39 upon completion of the IVF cycles to be considered, unless using donor egg.
Contact: Visit www.ShadyGroveFertility.com, or call 888-761-1967.
Sunfish offers the most comprehensive marketplace of financial options for IVF, egg freezing, embryo preservations, gestational surrogacy, egg donations, and more, up to $100,000 at industry-low rates.
- We offer custom payment plans and loans via our partner lenders. Options are available to US citizens or permanent residents.
- Contact us for loans and financial guidance or to help find an IVF clinic, surrogacy agency, or egg donor.
- Reduce the total cost - explore grants, discounts, and get guidance to find your benefits.
- Rate quotes in less than 3 min - check your rate and get convenient access to funds for your journey via our partner lenders.
Experts in Fertility Analytics for IVF Success. Use your personalized IVF success probability to learn the best way to pay for IVF. Fertility providers use the Univfy PreIVF Report to bring transparency to the success and cost of IVF—so that you can be confident about your fertility treatment decision.
- Personalized—The Univfy PreIVF Report analyzes many factors in your fertility profile—age, body mass index, ovarian reserve test results, semen analysis, and clinical diagnoses—to give your personalized probably of IVF success.
- Transparent—Fertility providers use the Univfy PreIVF Report to bring transparency to the success and cost of IVF—so that you can be confident about your fertility treatment decision.
- Validated—Get your personalized IVF success probability that is validated for your IVF Provider. Scientifically proven to be more accurate than age-based estimates.
- De-Risk your IVF Purchase—Find out if you qualify for your provider’s IVF Refund Program or special program to maximize your success while minimizing financial risks.
- Smarter IVF Decisions—Know your probability of having a baby in a first IVF cycle or in three IVF cycles to compare with your odds with intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- Analytics: Unlike IVF refund programs that have eligibility criteria for patient selection, IVF clinics that use Univfy PreIVF Reports are using predictive analytics so that over 50% of patients are eligible for their IVF refund program or special financial programs.
Contact: Visit Univfy.com
The WINFertility Program is available at over 100 locations nationally through our network of fertility experts.
The WINFertility Treatment Program Details:
- Self-pay patients pay a single, discounted Treatment Bundle fee that includes both the medical treatment and the infertility medications required.
- Savings are up to 40% off the costs of fee-for-service and retail pharmacy drug prices.
- Treatment Bundles are available for single cycles. Packages are available for IUI, IVF, FET, Donor Egg and Embryo and IVF Freeze/Thaw with specific Treatment Bundles varying by practice.
- Low-interest financing is available for all program participants.
- FertilityCoachSM Nurses available 24/7
- No age or clinical criteria required to participate. Must receive treatment through a WINFertility Network practice.
- All medications distributed through Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy
Contact: Visit www.WINFertility.com or call 855-705-4483
WINFertilityRx offers self-pay patients up to 40% savings on fertility medications.
WINFertilityRx Program Details:
- Medication BundlesSM deliver up to 40% savings on your total prescription.
- Financing options to help you pay for your medications over time.
- FertilityCoachSM Nurses available 24/7
- Medication Fertility Order Review to ensure you know what to do with your meds and how to store them.
- Available to all patients with a valid US physician prescription. No coupons, forms, cards or special financial criteria to participate.
- FREE Express Shipping in the 50 United States.
- 24 Hour, Next Day Delivery* Sunday deliveries not available
Contact: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form, Call 877-952-LIFE (5433) or visit www.WINFertilityRx.com or call 855-678-3255