Do you live in either Minnesota or New York? Join RESOLVE for our annual Minnesota and New York State Advocacy Days! Make your voice heard as the family building community in your state comes together to talk to lawmakers about issues important to our community.
Join us for this free Minnesota or New York event. RESOLVE’s State Advocacy Day is for you if:
- You want to educate your elected officials about infertility and family building.
- You are struggling to build your family and want to feel a sense of community and control.
- You have a loved one struggling to build their family and want to show your support.
- You have resolved your family building journey and want to make it easier for others.
- You want more public understanding and awareness about all family building options.
RESOLVE’s Minnesota Advocacy Day
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
St. Paul, MN
Learn more and register today!
RESOLVE’s New York Advocacy Day
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Look up your lawmaker here and email firstname.lastname@example.org with NY Advocacy Day in the subject line if your State Senator is listed below and you can travel to Albany for meetings on May 8th:
Senators John Flanagan, Chris Jacobs, Kemp Hannon, Betty Little, Kathleen Marchione, Elaine Phillips, Sue Serino, and James Seward.
For other ways to get involved, visit www.resolve.org/FAFTAToolkit.