Do you live in Colorado? Join RESOLVE for your State Advocacy Day and make your voice heard at this free event at your state Capitol. Come together as a community – RESOLVE will provide everything you need – to talk to lawmakers about issues important to the family building community.
RESOLVE’s State Advocacy Day is for you if:
- You want to educate your elected officials about infertility and family building.
- You want to pass legislation that will improve access to care in your state.
- You have a loved one struggling to build their family and want to show your support.
- You have resolved your family building journey and want to make it easier for others.
- You are a professional who wants to improve access to care for your patients and clients.
RESOLVE’s Colorado Advocacy Day
Thursday, February 6, 2020
8:00AM to 4:00PM (Check-in at 7:30AM)
Questions or to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.