Exploring Paths of Hope: 36th Annual Infertility, Adoption, & Family Building Conference
Location TBA near Minneapolis, MN
Registration will open late summer/early fall 2020.
2019 Giveaway Items Included:
- Up to $10,000 for IVF Services (to be used in one year) donated by Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates – Value $10,000
- Free Third Party Reproduction Legal Services donated by Snyder Law Firm – Value $1,000-$6,000
- Grant to Fund IVF (household income must be less than $150,000 annually) donated by Farcical Fertility – Value $3,500
- Consult/Application Fee + HAUS Salon Gift Certificate donated by Hope Surrogacy – Value $625
- 4 Lower Level seats plus an autographed jersey donated by MN Timberwolves – Value $500+
- Discount on Full Surrogacy Services donated by Heartland Surrogacy – Value $500
- Free Education for Adoptive Parents donated by Children’s Home Society & LSS of Minnesota – Value $250-$500
- Application Fee Waiver donated by The Surrogacy Center – Value $450
- Discount on The Adoption Consultancy Full Support Package donated by The Adoption Consultancy – Value $300
- Hoverboard and GRX 440 Gaming Headset donated by The Moscoe Group – Value $210
- Targus Rolling Overnight Case + Targus Backpack donated by The Moscoe Group – Value $200
- One Month Unlimited Yoga donated by CorePower Yoga – Value $199
- One Free Session (with the purchase of 3 or more) donated by Infertility Isn’t Inferior (2 available) – Value $150 each
- One 60-Minute Coaching Call donated by Meta Getman Fertility Coach – Value $150
- Two Tickets to the MN Timberwolves vs. LA Clippers on Friday, 12/13/19 donated by MN Timberwolves – Value $150
- Maya Abdominal Therapy Initial Visit and Session donated by Fertile Ground Women’s Health & Fertility Center – Value $130
- Initial Acupuncture Visit donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $110-130
- Gift Basket donated by pkvPrint – Value $125
- 75-Minute Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy donated by Clear Holistic Therapies – Value $120
- 90-Minute Acupuncture Assessment and Treatment donated by Clear Holistic Therapies – Value $120
- Gift Card for Any Service (3 available) donated by Fairfax Cryobank, Inc. – Value $100 each
- Siberia 200 Gaming Headset donated by The Moscoe Group – Value $100
- Two Beach Chairs, Umbrella, and iHome Speaker donated by The Moscoe Group – Value $90
- 60-Minute Shiatsu Massage donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $80
- Brunch for Two at Bacio donated by Bacio – Value $75
- Gift Card to Bloomington ChopHouse donated by Bloomington ChopHouse – Value $50
- Gift Card to Redstone American Grill donated by Redstone American Grill (4 available) – Value $50 each
- Gift Card to Tavern 4&5 donated by Tavern 4&5 – Value $50
- Gift Card to The Cheesecake Factory donated by The Cheesecake Factory – Value $50
- Gift Bag of Harvest Treats donated by Trader Joe’s – Value $40
- Gift Card to Yard House donated by Yard House – Value $25
- Autographed Minnesota Vikings Mini Helmet donated by Minnesota Vikings
Items listed as of 11/06/2019. We are frequently adding more items so check back soon.
Each Main Registrant will be eligible to enter the Giveaway. Additional Guests are not eligible for giveaways. Must be present to win. Thank you to our generous sponsors.
2019 Giveaway Rules
- Each Full Day Main Registrant will receive 1 Blue ticket (for larger valued items) and 1 Red ticket (for smaller valued items).
- Partial Day attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- Additional tickets cannot be purchased.
- ‘Additional Guests’ of attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- RESOLVE volunteers will only be able to participate in Giveaway with a Full Day registration.
- The Giveaway Table is located in the exhibitor area.
- Each prize has its own rules. Please read these rules carefully before you decide which boxes to choose so you know what the prize is and any eligibility requirements. We can’t move any tickets from one prize box to another once you’ve put your ticket in.
- Each household can only win 1 prize. Although a household could have two Main Registrants, there can only be one winner per household. During the prize drawing, if more than one of your household’s tickets is drawn as a winner, you may choose one prize from the ones drawn. The prize you don’t choose will go back into the pool and will be re-drawn. We want as many families as possible to be winners!
- Tickets are taken up to 1:45pm. No exceptions.
- Red ticket winners will be posted by 3:15pm and prizes can be claimed at the Giveaway Table.
- Blue ticket Giveaway items will be drawn live during the closing remarks at 5:00pm.
- We may also draw a runner up for some Blue ticket Giveaway items if for some reason the winner is unable to claim/fulfill that item.
- You must be present to win, unless you have prior approval (see bullet #14).
- If for some reason you are unable to be present for the Giveaway, you can choose to have a representative there for you. You must contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 to notify us and request a ‘Giveaway Representative’ form. This form must be filled out and approved by the RESOLVE Summit Committee. Each full day Main Registrant must designate only 1 representative, no exceptions. Representative must be over 18 years of age.
- If you won a Red ticket item, claimed the prize, and your name was drawn again with a Blue ticket item and you were NOT present to choose between the 2 Giveaway items – you would be disqualified from winning the Blue ticket item. We would then re-pick a Blue ticket winner.
- Prizes and tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 or during the Summit, please ask a representative at the Giveaway table or at the Help Desk.