Exploring Paths of Hope: 35th Annual Infertility & Adoption Family Building Conference
Saturday, November 9, 2019, 7:45AM – 5:15PM
Calvary Lutheran Church (Conference Wing)
7520 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
RESOLVE is not religiously affiliated.
Registration opening soon!
Past Giveaway Items Included:
- Up to $10,000 of Fertility Services (to be used in one year) donated by: Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates – Value $10,000
- Free Third Party Reproduction Legal Services donated by Steven H. Snyder & Associates – Value $5000
- Legal Services for Adoption or Surrogacy donated by Buchholz Adoption & Surrogacy Law – Value $4000
- The Timberwolves Suite donated by MN Timberwolves – Value $3,500
- One Month Infertility Coaching donated by Pradeepa Fertility Coach – Value $1000
- Consultation/Application Fee + Massage Gift Certificate donated by Hope Surrogacy – Value $700
- Adoption Intelligence Package donated by RG Adoption Consulting – Value $500
- Discount on Full Surrogacy Services donated by Heartland Surrogacy – Value $500
- Free Education Classes for Couple donated by Children’s Home Society & Lutheran Social Service of MN – Value $500
- One Month Infertility Coaching donated by Possibilities – Lives Transformed, LLC – Value $500
- Free Application Fee to Program donated by The Surrogacy Center – Value $450
- The Adoption Consultancy Full Support Package donated by The Adoption Consultancy – Value $300
- Initial Fertility Consultation with Acupuncture & Report of Findings with Acupuncture donated by Fertile Ground Women’s Health & Fertility Center – Value $290
- Initial Acupuncture Visit donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $130
- Gift Card for Any Service donated by Fairfax Cryobank, Inc. – Value $100
- Gift Basket donated by pkv print – Value $100
- 60 Minute Shiatsu Massage donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $80
- Three Redstone Gift Certificates – Value $50 each
- Gift Basket donated by: Mayo Clinic
Each Main Registrant will be eligible to enter the Giveaway. Additional Guests are not eligible for giveaways. Must be present to win. Thank you to our generous sponsors.
RESOLVE MIDWEST FAMILY BUILDING CONFERENCE GIVEAWAY RULES
- Each Full Day Main Registrant will receive 1 Blue ticket (for larger valued items) and 1 Red ticket (for smaller valued items).
- Partial Day attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- Additional tickets cannot be purchased.
- ‘Additional Guests’ of attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- RESOLVE volunteers will only be able to participate in Giveaway with a Full Day registration.
- The Giveaway Table is located in the exhibitor area.
- Each prize has its own rules. Please read these rules carefully before you decide which boxes to choose so you know what the prize is and any eligibility requirements. We can’t move any tickets from one prize box to another once you’ve put your ticket in.
- Each household can only win 1 prize. Although a household could have two Main Registrants, there can only be one winner per household. During the prize drawing, if more than one of your household’s tickets is drawn as a winner, you may choose one prize from the ones drawn. The prize you don’t choose will go back into the pool and will be re-drawn. We want as many families as possible to be winners!
- Tickets are taken up to 1:45pm. No exceptions.
- Red ticket winners will be posted by 3:15pm and prizes can be claimed at the Giveaway Table.
- Blue ticket Giveaway items will be drawn live during the closing remarks at 5:00pm.
- We will also draw a runner up for some Blue ticket Giveaway items if for some reason the winner is unable to claim/fulfill that item.
- You must be present to win, unless you have prior approval (see bullet #14).
- If for some reason you are unable to be present for the Giveaway, you can choose to have a representative there for you. You must contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 to notify us and request a ‘Giveaway Representative’ form. This form must be filled out and approved by the RESOLVE Summit Committee. Each full day Main Registrant must designate only 1 representative, no exceptions. Representative must be over 18 years of age.
- If you won a Red ticket item, claimed the prize, and your name was drawn again with a Blue ticket item and you were NOT present to choose between the 2 Giveaway items – you would be disqualified from winning the Blue ticket item. We would then re-pick a Blue ticket winner.
- Prizes and tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 or during the Summit, please ask a representative at the Giveaway table or at the Help Desk.