Exploring Paths of Hope: 35th Annual Infertility & Adoption Family Building Conference
Saturday, November 9, 2019, 8:00AM – 5:30PM
Calvary Lutheran Church (Conference Wing)
7520 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
RESOLVE is not religiously affiliated.
Giveaway Items Include:
- Up to $10,000 of Fertility Services (to be used in one year) donated by: Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates – Value $10,000
- Free Third Party Reproduction Legal Services donated by Steven H. Snyder & Associates – Value $5,000
- Grant to Fund IVF (household income must be less than $150,000 annually) donated by Farcical Fertility – Value $3,500
- 4 Lower Level seats plus an autographed jersey donated by MN Timberwolves – Value $500+
- Discount on Full Surrogacy Services donated by Heartland Surrogacy – Value $500
- The Adoption Consultancy Full Support Package donated by The Adoption Consultancy – Value $300
- Initial Acupuncture Visit donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $110-130
- Gift Card for Any Service donated by Fairfax Cryobank, Inc. – Three available – Value $100 each
- 60 Minute Shiatsu Massage donated by Selby Acupuncture – Value $80
Items listed as of 9/2/2019. We are frequently adding more items so check back soon.
Each Main Registrant will be eligible to enter the Giveaway. Additional Guests are not eligible for giveaways. Must be present to win. Thank you to our generous sponsors.
- Each Full Day Main Registrant will receive 1 Blue ticket (for larger valued items) and 1 Red ticket (for smaller valued items).
- Partial Day attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- Additional tickets cannot be purchased.
- ‘Additional Guests’ of attendees do not qualify for the Giveaway.
- RESOLVE volunteers will only be able to participate in Giveaway with a Full Day registration.
- The Giveaway Table is located in the exhibitor area.
- Each prize has its own rules. Please read these rules carefully before you decide which boxes to choose so you know what the prize is and any eligibility requirements. We can’t move any tickets from one prize box to another once you’ve put your ticket in.
- Each household can only win 1 prize. Although a household could have two Main Registrants, there can only be one winner per household. During the prize drawing, if more than one of your household’s tickets is drawn as a winner, you may choose one prize from the ones drawn. The prize you don’t choose will go back into the pool and will be re-drawn. We want as many families as possible to be winners!
- Tickets are taken up to 1:45pm. No exceptions.
- Red ticket winners will be posted by 3:15pm and prizes can be claimed at the Giveaway Table.
- Blue ticket Giveaway items will be drawn live during the closing remarks at 5:00pm.
- We will also draw a runner up for some Blue ticket Giveaway items if for some reason the winner is unable to claim/fulfill that item.
- You must be present to win, unless you have prior approval (see bullet #14).
- If for some reason you are unable to be present for the Giveaway, you can choose to have a representative there for you. You must contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 to notify us and request a ‘Giveaway Representative’ form. This form must be filled out and approved by the RESOLVE Summit Committee. Each full day Main Registrant must designate only 1 representative, no exceptions. Representative must be over 18 years of age.
- If you won a Red ticket item, claimed the prize, and your name was drawn again with a Blue ticket item and you were NOT present to choose between the 2 Giveaway items – you would be disqualified from winning the Blue ticket item. We would then re-pick a Blue ticket winner.
- Prizes and tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Houts at 952.270.3645 or during the Summit, please ask a representative at the Giveaway table or at the Help Desk.