About this Summit
- FREE expert advice from Reproductive Endocrinologists, Adoption Agencies, Complementary Therapy Practitioners, Attorneys, Psychologists and other fertility and adoption specialists
- FREE giveaways
- Largest Summit of its type in the Midwest
RESOLVE is proud to present its annual Midwest Family Building Summit on Saturday, November 18, 2017. This Summit is designed to address the and emotional issues associated with infertility and adoption. Attendees will learn about new treatments, be able to talk directly to doctors and specialists, explore parenting options and network with others experiencing infertility. Medical experts, attorneys, counseling professionals, adoption agencies and those who have experienced infertility firsthand will provide information regarding all aspects of your family building journey. Infertility and adoption services and merchandise will be given away. Each Main Registrant will automatically be entered. Must be present to win.
Testimonials from Past Summit
- “The Summit helped shine a light for me and gave me hope.”
- “Best adoption stories I have probably ever heard. A ‘must’ for people who are considering this.”
- “All of the speakers seemed very in-tune with their field and with where we were at. I liked that they had really good rapport w/one another.”
- “Wow! I’m amazed at how candid the speakers were! I’m grateful for them sharing their experience.”
- “The combination of personal stories and professional information/perspective was very good.”
- “I truly believe that I would not have the family I have today had I not attended your Family Building Summit.”
Chris and Laura Dumont have had a remarkable journey to parenthood. They will share the ups and downs and triumphs and losses they experienced while building their family. You will not want to miss their dramatic, inspirational story!
Whether you have an hour during the day of the Summit or would like to help plan it, we need you! If you are interested in volunteering before or during the Summit, please email email@example.com or sign up here.
Please be aware that RESOLVE events are open to everyone in all the various stages of their family building journey. We are sensitive to the emotions of all involved and want to inform you that attendees, volunteers, speakers and exhibitors may include those recently diagnosed, in treatment, expecting, and resolved. Please no children, childcare is not available at this event.
Normandale Community College
9700 France Ave South
Bloomington, MN 55431
Parking is free. Download the parking map.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering what the day is like? Not sure if it right for you? Check out our frequently asked questions.
Thank you sponsors:
Major Gift Sponsor:
Afternoon Break Sponsor: