Exploring Paths of Hope: 36th Annual Infertility, Adoption, & Family Building Summit
Location TBA near Minneapolis, MN
Have you been trying to conceive for more than 6 months? THIS SUMMIT IS FOR YOU!
About this Summit
- FREE expert advice from Reproductive Endocrinologists, Adoption Agencies, Complementary Therapy Practitioners, Attorneys, Mental Health Experts and other fertility and adoption specialists
- FREE giveaways
- One of the largest Summits of its type in the coutry
RESOLVE is proud to present its annual Midwest Family Building Summit each Fall. This Summit is designed to address the physical and emotional issues associated with infertility and adoption. Attendees will learn about new treatments, be able to talk directly to doctors and specialists, explore parenting options and network with others experiencing infertility. Medical experts, attorneys, counseling professionals, adoption agencies, and those who have experienced infertility firsthand will provide information regarding all aspects of your family building journey. We welcome everyone looking for support and information while trying to build their family. That includes individuals and couples, heterosexual and same-sex.
Infertility and adoption services and merchandise will be given away. Each Main Registrant will automatically be entered. Must be present to win.
Testimonials from Past Summits
- “The Summit helped shine a light for me and gave me hope.”
- “Best adoption stories I have probably ever heard. A ‘must’ for people who are considering this.”
- “All of the speakers seemed very in-tune with their field and with where we were at. I liked that they had really good rapport w/one another.”
- “Wow! I’m amazed at how candid the speakers were! I’m grateful for them sharing their experience.”
- “The combination of personal stories and professional information/perspective was very good.”
- “I truly believe that I would not have the family I have today had I not attended your Family Building Summit.”
2019 Keynote Speaker
Kate Raddatz is an award-winning reporter for WCCO-TV and a frequent guest co-host on The Dave Ryan Show on 101.3 KDWB. She and her husband, John, have had a remarkable journey to parenthood. Kate will share the ups and downs and triumphs and losses they experienced while building their family. You do not want to miss her dramatic story!
Whether you have an hour during the day of the Summit or would like to help plan it, we need you! If you are interested in volunteering before or during the Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Location TBA near Minneapolis, MN
We had people join us from 15 states in 2019. We hope you will be there. We will post hotel info for those who are coming from out of town in summer/fall 2020.
The ART of Infertility
The ART of Infertility will be showcasing several pieces from their collection as well as debuting new works from local artists.
The ART of Infertility is a national arts organization based in Michigan. Through art, they break the silence around reproductive grief and push back against common misconceptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering what the day is like? Not sure if it right for you? Check out our frequently asked questions.
Thank you 2019 Sponsors
Afternoon Break Sponsors
Special Angels Adoption
Online registration will open in late summer/early fall 2020.
Please be aware that RESOLVE events are open to everyone in all the various stages of their family building journey. We are sensitive to the emotions of all involved and want to inform you that attendees, volunteers, speakers and exhibitors may include those recently diagnosed, in treatment, expecting, and resolved. Please no children, childcare is not available at this event.