RESOLVE Speaking Engagements:
RESOLVE is a respected resource for a variety of topics related to infertility. RESOLVE staff have given presentations around the world. To request a RESOLVE staff to speak at your event, send an email to email@example.com.
Other Professional Member Infertility Related Events
Listed below in chronological order are upcoming events of interest to the infertility community, hosted and sponsored by various professional members of RESOLVE. Please note that RESOLVE does not receive any portion of fees that may be required to attend the events listed below, nor does RESOLVE have any input regarding the events themselves. Questions regarding these events should be addressed to the office hosting the event.
RESOLVE is committed to providing the most current, accurate and unbiased information available to our members, and as such, is not responsible for the content, speakers or exhibitors present. Inclusion on the list below does not imply endorsement by RESOLVE of any person or entity. RESOLVE encourages all its members to be educated consumers, and to thoroughly investigate all information provided prior to making decision.
Virtual Fertility 101 – September 29, 2020 from 4:00-5:00pm CST.
Please join us for Virtual Fertility 101 on Tuesday, September 29th at 4pm CST! Chock-full of important information for your fertility journey, the expert panel will guide you through what your experience at Pulling Down the Moon and Fertility Centers of Illinois will look like.
- Elie Hobeika, M.D., FACOG, FCI physician
- Allison Chizum, RN, BSN, fertility nurse
- Judy Petrusich, Financial Coordinator
- Brenna Boyd, member of the FCI andrology team
- Juergen Liebermann, Ph.D., HCLD (ABB), Marianna Pantos & Rebecca Brohammer, members of the FCI embryology team
- Susan Rizzato, MSW, LCSW, a member of the FCI behavioral health team
- Tami Quinn, founder of Pulling Down the Moon
If you were on the waitlist for the last one, you are automatically signed up for this event. We hope to “see” you there!
Register for the FREE event at: https://www.fcionline.com/virtual-fertility-101
Building families in the LGBT community – October 22, 2020 at 6:30PM
Free Virtual seminar with presentation by:
- Joseph Pena, MD, RMA Long Island Physician
- Amy Demma, Assisted Reproductive Attorney
- A team member from the LGBT Network
- A Financial Counselor
- A couple sharing their experience.
This is a great opportunity to get information and ask questions. Whether you are thinking about starting a family now or in the future.