Advocacy Day Resources
Attend RESOLVE’s Virtual Advocacy Day
June 17, 2021
Advocacy Day registration closed on June 3rd and we are unable to add additional registrants. However, there are many ways you can help us amplify our message to Congress. Here is what you can do to get involved in advocacy efforts.
Registration has closed for 2021. Please click on the Get Involved button to learn about other ways to get engaged.
RESOLVE has transformed the 2021 Federal Advocacy Day into an engaging, virtual event.
The time is now to get organized, be loud, and show up.
Family building issues are bi-partisan and we need to find support where we can.
“I had been told over and over again that I would walk away feeling empowered. They were right. I was heard…Our community was heard.”
This year RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day will be in partnership with the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Advocacy Day is a RESOLVE event where the infertility community comes together to talk to Members of Congress about important issues, like increased access to family building options and financial relief.
RESOLVE holds this annual event so you have a chance to make your voice heard. We will make your appointments for you and provide you with the training and information you need for this day of empowerment. Advocacy Day is a great opportunity to meet RESOLVE leaders and others from the infertility community who want to make a difference and deliver a message that people with infertility matter. Attend RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day this year!
Thank you Sponsors:
- Alliance for Fertility Preservation
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation
- Everlasting Hope
- Family Equality
- FertilityAnswers App
- Gay Parents to Be at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut
- Gays With Kids
- Hadassah, The Women’s Zionist Organization of America, Inc.
- Law Offices of Amy Demma
- Men Having Babies
- Military Family Building Coalition
- New York Attorneys for Adoption and Assisted Family Formation (NYAAFF)
- Oshun Fertility Services
- PCOS Awareness Association
- PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Association
- The Broken Brown Egg
- The Fertility Tribe
- The Latoya and Joe Dawkins Miracle Child Foundation
- Tinina Q Cade Foundation
- Trachman Law Center, LLC