Is a Support Group Right for Me?
A support group can be beneficial at certain points in the infertility experience. Is a RESOLVE support group right for you? Find out below.
Find connection, support, and resources through RESOLVE support groups.
Consider joining a RESOLVE support group if any of the following statements apply to you.
- I’m feeling lonely and isolated.
- I have very few people to talk with about my infertility. No one understands.
- Everyone I know is pregnant or has children.
- My partner is the only one I have who provides emotional support.
- Infertility is affecting my work and career.
- I feel that my life plan is out of control. I’m having trouble navigating through my medical treatment options.
- Holidays and coping with family and friends is becoming more and more difficult.
Find an in-person or virtual RESOLVE support group that is right for you.
Myths and Facts about Support Groups:
Common misperceptions about support groups include:
What are RESOLVE Support Groups?
Participants in support groups can be people dealing with a variety of medical conditions that cause infertility or are trying to build their family through various family building options (i.e. Adoption, Surrogacy, etc.)
RESOLVE offers two types of support groups, peer-led and professionally-led.
Watch these previously recorded Instagram Live videos in partnership with First Response Pregnancy.
Questions or concerns about RESOLVE support groups? Please contact RESOLVE staff by phone at 703-556-7172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.