RESOLVE is a community of women and men, doctors and mental health professionals, adoption specialists and lawyers, and companies and organizations that provide the ability for RESOLVE to achieve its mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely upon donations from individuals and corporations to do our work each day.
The generosity of RESOLVE sponsors and supporters enables RESOLVE to help women and men cope with infertility by financially supporting our efforts to provide support, education, advocacy, and research of family building issues. RESOLVE is grateful to the following organizations for their support in FY 2018, which is July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018.
In FY 2018, RESOLVE received $495,300 from companies who are pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotech, medical device manufacturers, or genetic testing companies. This was 27% of RESOLVE’s total revenue in FY 2018.
Impact Partner, annual contribution of $150,000+
- EMD Serono, Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Strategic Partners, annual contribution of $75,000 – $149,999
- IntegraMed, Inc.
- Merck, Inc.
Visionary Partners, annual contribution of $30,000 to $74,999
- American Greetings
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Shady Grove Fertility Center
Team RESOLVE™ Partners, annual contribution of $16,000-$29,999
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- ARC Fertility (Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc.)
- DesignRx, Inc.
- RMA of New York
- The Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College
Advocate Partners, annual contribution of $5,000-$15,999
- Aspire Fertility
- CCRM New York
- Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Cryos International – USA
- Embryo Options
- Fertility Center of Illinois
- Freedom Fertility Pharmacy
- GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
- Global Fertility & Genetics
- Good Start Genetics
- Lending Club Patient Solutions
- Northwell Fertility
- NYU Langone Fertility Center
- Premier Genomics
- RMA of Connecticut