RESOLVE is a community of women and men, doctors and mental health professionals, adoption specialists and lawyers, and companies and organizations that provide the ability for RESOLVE to achieve its mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely upon donations from individuals and corporations to do our work each day.
The generosity of RESOLVE sponsors and supporters enables RESOLVE to help women and men cope with infertility by financially supporting our efforts to provide support, education, advocacy, and research of family building issues. RESOLVE is grateful to the following organizations for their support in FY 2020, which is July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
In FY 2020, RESOLVE received $821,000 from companies who are pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotech, medical device manufacturers, or genetic testing companies. This was 35% of RESOLVE’s total revenue in FY 2020.
Impact Partner, annual contribution of $150,000+
- EMD Serono, Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Visionary Partners, annual contribution of $30,000 to $74,999
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Cooper Surgical
- Merck, Inc.
Team RESOLVE™ Partners, annual contribution of $16,000-$29,999
- RMA of New York
- The Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College
- Shady Grove Fertility Center
Advocate Partners, annual contribution of $5,000-$15,999
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Avella Briova Rx
- Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Cryos International – USA
- Embryo Options
- Envisions RX
- Family Equality
- Fertility Center of Illinois
- GENESIS Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
- IRMS at Saint Barnabas
- In Vitro Sciences/RMA of Long Island IVF
- New Hope Fertility
- NYU Langone Fertility Center
- NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York
- ORM Fertility