RESOLVE is a community of women and men, doctors and mental health professionals, adoption specialists and lawyers, and companies and organizations that provide the ability for RESOLVE to achieve its mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely upon donations from individuals and corporations to do our work each day.
The generosity of RESOLVE sponsors and supporters enables RESOLVE to help women and men cope with infertility by financially supporting our efforts to provide support, education, advocacy, and research of family building issues. RESOLVE is grateful to the following organizations for their support in 2016.
Impact Partner ($150,000 to $249,999)
- EMD Serono, Inc.
Strategic Partners ($75,000 – $149,999)
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Visionary Partners ($25,000 to $74,999)
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- IntegraMed, Inc.
- Merck, Inc.
- OvaScience, Inc.
- Ronald J. Perelman & Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine at Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- Shady Grove Fertility Center
Team RESOLVE™ Partners ($5,000-$24,999)
- ARC Fertility (Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc.)
- Aspire Fertility
- Center for Reproductive Medicine
- DesignRx, Inc.
- Embryo Options
- Fertility & Surgical Associates of California
- Fertility Centers of Illinois
- Galen US, Inc.
- GENESIS Foundation
- Good Start Genetics
- Houston Fertility Institute
- Houston Fertility Specialists
- Inception Fertility
- MDR Clinical Phamacy
- Northern California Fertility Medical Center
- Northwell Health Fertility
- Recombine and Reprogenetics, CooperSurgical Companies
- Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
- San Diego Fertility Center
- The Axelrad Clinic
- The Surrogacy Law Center