Learn about RESOLVE’s mission below:
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association, established in 1974, is dedicated to ensuring that all people challenged in their family building journey reach resolution through being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act.
RESOLVE exists to provide:
◊ Access to Care
◊ Advocacy for Coverage
◊ Access to Support & Community
◊ Access to Education
◊ Awareness of All Family Building Options
RESOLVE’s Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteers operate with:
◊ Care and compassion
◊ Integrity and without bias
◊ Respect for all resolutions
◊ Credibility and authority
◊ A strong sense of community
◊ The goal to drive positive change
◊ A passionate belief that everyone deserves the right of family
RESOLVE’s Board of Directors developed a 3-year Strategic Plan in February 2020 to support all people challenged in building a family. Three core pillars guide the Strategic Plan: Relevant Education, Meaningful Support, and Legislative Progress, with specific areas of focus of the Plan listed below.
- Increase our reach with digital and in-person information to guide people throughout their family building journey.
- Expand the Coverage at Work program, which provides everything employees need to persuade their employers to voluntarily add family building benefits.
- Re-envision our support group network; we desire to provide the best experience and grow the network to reach more people in need.
- Deepen the volunteer experience for the hundreds of people that dedicate themselves to RESOLVE and our mission in all areas.
- Inspire the voice of the family building community.
- Engage with lawmakers at the federal and state levels on access to medical treatment, adoption, and surrogacy options.
RESOLVE is a member of the National Coalition for Oversight of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (NCOART), the National Health Council and is a founding member of the International Federation of Infertility Patient Associations (IFIPA).
RESOLVE will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable state or federal law.
RESOLVE is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization certified under the National Health Council Standards of Excellence. The National Health Council demands the highest standards of accountability and ethical practice from its patient advocacy group members to assure the public that these organizations are worthy of support.
RESOLVE’s Annual Reports and organizational 990s are posted on the RESOLVE website. The RESOLVE Board of Directors contracts a management company, MCI USA, to provide staffing and administrative support. Approximately 83% of all funding for RESOLVE is directed to programs and services in support of our mission.
- RESOLVE Board of Directors
- RESOLVE Staff
- RESOLVE Sponsors
- Fast Facts About RESOLVE
- Annual Reports
- Our Impact
- Press Releases
- Position and Policy Statements
- RESOLVE in the News
- RESOLVE Media Relations
- RESOLVE Job Openings
Participate in a RESOLVE Special Event: