(May 10, 2016, McLean, Va.) RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association is pleased to announce that four new members were recently elected to the RESOLVE Board of Directors. Representing the infertility community with expertise in advocacy, law, management, communications, fundraising, patient support and medicine, the Board leads RESOLVE in meeting its mission to improve the lives of women and men with infertility. Joining the RESOLVE Board of Directors in 2016 are:
- Jason S. Griffith, MD, Houston, Texas, is a reproductive endocrinologist and serves as the practice director for Houston Fertility Institute. Dr. Griffith has been an active participant in RESOLVE’s legislative efforts, attending Advocacy Day events and working on Capitol Hill with RESOLVE, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and corporate partners to advance RESOLVE’s legislative agenda.
- Elizabeth A. Grill, Psy.D., Rye Brook, New York, is a clinical psychologist at the Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine and is Associate Professor of Psychology in the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine, and Psychiatry at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She is also an Assistant Attending Psychologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Lissa Goldenstein, Menlo Park, California, is President and CEO of ARC Fertility, Inc., a company providing affordable, evidence-based fertility services through its nationwide network of clinics to help couples wanting to build a family. Over the past ten years she has licensed groundbreaking academic research and delivered novel, diagnostic products for patients facing the need for prenatal testing and IVF treatment.
- Eric A. Widra, MD, Washington, D.C., is the Medical Director of Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Center in Metropolitan Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA and the Associate Director of the Combined Federal Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – a post-graduate training program for future leaders in this sub-specialty operated through the NIH, Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Shady Grove Fertility
Jason, Elizabeth, Lissa, and Eric bring a wealth of expertise to the RESOLVE Board of Directors,” said Julie Berman, RESOLVE’s Board Chair. “We are delighted to welcome these passionate volunteers to the board and look forward to working together to advance the cause. These four are not new faces to RESOLVE as all have supported RESOLVE’s mission for many years.
The following individuals will continue their Board terms in 2016:
- Julie Berman, Minnetonka, MN
- Alisyn Camerota, Westport, CT
- Jane Castanias, JD, Oakton, VA
- Lee Rubin Collins, Wellesley, MA
- Kelly K. Damron, CPA, MBA, Phoenix, AZ
- Alice D. Domar, PhD, Boston, MA
- Frank R. Dunau, Wellesley, MA
- Jim Knowles, Round Hill, VA
- Risa A. Levine, Esq, New York, NY
- Angelica Ang Nassar, Houston, TX
- David Sable, MD, New York, NY
- Mark Segal, CPA, MBA, Potomac, MD
One in eight U.S. couples of childbearing age is diagnosed with infertility. For more information, please visit www.resolve.org.
About RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association: Established in 1974, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders. One in eight U.S. couples of childbearing age has trouble conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term. RESOLVE addresses this public health issue by providing community to these women and men, connecting them with others who can help, empowering them to find resolution and giving voice to their demands for access to all family building options. For more information, visit www.RESOLVE.org.